My Weekend: Fetish Shopping And The Finest Bloody Mary Ever To Have Passed My Lips

I have been coveting several things I'd like for my dungeon on various websites for some time now, and seeing as the weather was so nice and I had a couple of days free of appointments, my dear friend Master Dominic and I decided to spend the weekend on a fetish shopping mission.  First on the list was Keep Burning's Cock & Skull dildo, so on Saturday afternoon we went to the shop in Old Street, only to find that some fucker had got there first and bought the only one!  Not wanting to leave empty handed, I found a little latex cock whip, some mini Thai nipple sticks, and a packet of very useful-sounding fisting gloves.  Satisfied, we adjourned to a nearby bar for some refreshments where I discovered that the Thai nipple sticks were too short to have enough give to ever be able to fit even the smallest nipple through, and the "fisting" gloves were, in fact, just bog standard latex surgical gloves that had been taken out of the box, repacked into bags of 20, renamed, and sold for twice the price.  Unimpressed, back we went to return them, which to their credit; they did without quibbling.  On the whole, not a very successful expedition; but at least I'm pleased with my new cock whip.

I awoke on Sunday, bright eyed and bushy tailed, got ready and met Dominic again for a day at the London Alternative Market.  Due to the unpredictable nature of my work, I often find I'm not available to attend events such as this which are only on once per month; particularly during the day, so I was looking forward to hopefully finding some new toys which are different from the usual sex shop fare.  There were some lovely stalls there selling gorgeous bespoke toys and clothing, and I came away with a hair-on cowhide flogger, a crop with plain leather on one side and hair-on leather on the other, a little leather paddle, again with hair-on on one side which is perfect for OTK spanking, and a larger leather paddle.  I'm very into hair-on hide at the moment, evidently!  I also bought a 6 inch dildo which will make a good step up from my very smallest one to the more substantial ones of my collection, which I am looking forward to cramming down some lucky slut's throat in the very near future!





Once we were finished at the market, we decided on some riperian potations so went to Tamesis Dock on the Albert Embankment where I was furnished with the finest bloody mary ever to have passed my lips.  That last part isn't particularly relevant, but I do feel that a good bloody mary drinking experience should be documented and extolled!

Till next time...

Sophia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CENTRAL LONDON SESSIONS AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 22-24TH

Mistress' Birthday Is Coming Up Soon! Tour Dates And More.

LONDON TOUR DATES