Servitude And Torture. And Leeds Tour Dates.

I love having my slaves stay overnight.  For me, it really makes the whole experience so much more fulfilling and real.  I love being able to relax and watch TV or work on my laptop while they cook, clean, or just wait patiently in the cage, then when the mood takes me to indulge in some play; they're there immediately - ready and willing.  I have many virtues, but patience is not one of them!  You can imagine, then, how pleased I was to have one of my loyal subjects at my beck and call for 24 hours earlier this week.  After we relaxed with a few glasses of champagne (I was feeling nice so allowed him the use of a glass instead of the dog bowl), I had him cook dinner then he spent a very enjoyable (for me, at least...) hour or two on the business end of my favourite single tail.  Once I'd had enough of whipping him, I was feeling ready for bed, so he was allowed to use the bathroom then I shackled him to the wall and left him there for the night.

The next morning, I got up and pottered around a little, as I like to do of a morning, until I was ready for breakfast.  I let my slave out of his chains and watched some TV and dealt with a few emails while he prepared my meal.  Once I'd eaten, I was really in the mood for some more whipping, so I took him into the dungeon and really went to town on his back; by the time I was finished it looked like he'd had a back rub from an angry lion (which, in a way, he had)!  Those of you who know me will know I have a particular penchant for nipple torture, and I love it when I'm provided with a nice substantial pair to play with. (Un)fortunately for this slave, he had been blessed in that department, so out came my arsenal of nipple clamps (around half of which came from the local hardware store!), my abrasive brushes (also from the hardware store), and my trusty pinwheel, and I tortured those teats until I could no longer get a good grip on them for blood.  Most people would've stopped there, but I wasn't ready to yet, plus I was feeling mean; so I got an alcohol wipe, put it between my finger and thumb and gave his poor raw nipples a good squeeze.  He nearly went through the roof!  I was practically bent double with laughter, and I'm laughing at the memory now as I type this!  Excellent.

All too soon, he had to go back to reality, so my attention turned back to my upcoming visit to Leeds.  As I mentioned in my last post, I will be offering sessions on August 27th, 28th, and 29th, and September 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.  I will be working from Mistress Davina's fantastic chambers, which are absolutely beautifully equipped with everything one could possibly need to enact whatever depraved fantasies your twisted mind can conjure up!  I am taking bookings now, so if you are interested in a session, contact me to discuss all details and arrange an appointment.  A deposit will be required to secure your booking.

And with that, I'm going to go and see what offerings the hardware shop has for me to devilishly repurpose today!

Till next time...

Sophia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CENTRAL LONDON SESSIONS AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 22-24TH

Mistress' Birthday Is Coming Up Soon! Tour Dates And More.

LONDON TOUR DATES