Yorkshire

I'm currently back in my homeland, charged with the training of two naughty beagles, Brahms and Bartok who, needless to say; I am whipping into shape with ease!  I'm here until tomorrow evening, and while I'm here I am available for sessions at Mistress Davina's chambers in Leeds.  If any Yorkshire based subs fancy a spell at the business end of my favourite strap-on, are in need of a good caning, or would like to take the place of the beagles for an hour or two; contact me, I have availability today and tomorrow.

I'll be up early in the morning and heading down to my old stables for a riding lesson, which I'm very much looking forward to.  As mentioned in the previous paragraph; I will then be available in the afternoon should any human ponies require breaking in!  And as mentioned in my last post; I'll treat you to a picture of me in my jodhpurs!

And with that I'll be off - there's naughty dogs (both kinds!) to deal with...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CENTRAL LONDON SESSIONS AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 22-24TH

Mistress' Birthday Is Coming Up Soon! Tour Dates And More.

LONDON TOUR DATES