A Very Fetish Yorkshire Christmas!

I've certainly had a busy few weeks (months?!), and as a result my blog has fallen by the wayside somewhat!  Rest assured there have been lots of morally questionable activities going on at my dungeon (and elsewhere!), which I will tell you all about in due course!  I've been riding lots, caning lots, fucking lots (obviously as the fucker rather than the fuckee!), and generally enjoying life as a dominant woman in 2014.

This week is my last in London until at least after Christmas, and possibly the new year; I haven't decided exactly when I'll be returning yet but any London subs who are hoping to session before the end of the year - you have until Thursday 18th!  On Friday 19th I will catch the train up to Leeds where I will have a few hours to soak in the bathtub and generally pamper myself in readiness for Mistress Davina's Christmas party that evening which I am looking forward to so much!  I will then remain in Yorkshire until the mood takes me to return to London - I hope to see some new (and not so new!) subs for sessions while I am there, so if any of you northerners would like to squeeze in a festive session in the days leading up to Christmas, or indeed once you have recovered from the excesses of it - contact me.

Oh, and for those of you who wish to show your devotion but are unable to attend a session over the next fortnight or so - here is my wishlist.

Until next time...

GS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CENTRAL LONDON SESSIONS AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 22-24TH

Mistress' Birthday Is Coming Up Soon! Tour Dates And More.

LONDON TOUR DATES