London Dates Announcement

I must say it feels odd to be visiting London as a touring Mistress having been based there for so long!  Nevertheless, my loyal subs in the south will be overjoyed to hear that I will be back in the capital for a few days at the end of this month.

I will be arriving on Thursday March 26th at around 2pm, so the earliest possible sessions on that date will be from 5.30pm.

I leave on Tuesday March 31st at 8pm, so again, my last appointments will be at around 5pm.

On Sunday March 29th I am shooting some FemDom clips in Kent, so there will be no appointments available that day.

I will once again be sessionning from the opulent, spacious, and beautifully equipped dungeon at Murder Mile Studio in Clapton, east London.  For those who think they can handle it, Mistress Morrigan and Master Dominic are the full time dominants of the chambers and there are always fireworks when we get together!  However, on this occasion; Mistress Morrigan is in America until March 30th so her availability will be very limited.

As always, sessions are strictly by appointment only.  Contact me to discuss a booking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CENTRAL LONDON SESSIONS AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 22-24TH

Mistress' Birthday Is Coming Up Soon! Tour Dates And More.

LONDON TOUR DATES