Review

I recently received this testimonial from one of my newer subs:

It has become somewhat of a habit to find myself at Goddess Sophia's door since I first met her in early 2016. I'm met by tall, flame haired Goddess. Her presence is striking, but I feel at ease in her company.  Mistress is relaxed and laid back; her movements slow and fluid.  She radiates natural confidence, which without a word spoken, leaves you with no doubt who is in charge.

As a domestic servitude and discipline fan, Mistress has set me a cleaning task. Her instructions are clear, her expectations high and should I not meet her exact requirements, I am well versed in the consequences.  I am set to work and Mistress is not one to selfishly withhold her opinions on the means, method and the pace of my progress.  I inform her when I am finished and she instructs me to lay on the floor whilst she leaves to inspect my work. I'm naked, hog tied and secure in my soft rope harness that is fixing the butt plug firmly in place. I'm blind folded and very conscious that my exposed bottom is already hot and a crimson shade of red from an earlier spanking.

My mind is racing and I notice that too are Mistress' footsteps as she approaches the door, which opens quickly, slams shut and her glass is placed abruptly on the table, leaving me in no doubt that she is not pleased. I am given the opportunity to provide an explanation and issue a first rate apology. I grovel, but there is no mercy. Mistress is fair, but will thoroughly punish misdemeanours and she is of course, right.  Mistress unclips my cuffs and orders me to my feet...her hands, firmly holding my hair, followed by the shock of her hand connecting suddenly with my face....

Mistress uses an impressive variety of means to discipline her subs. She is creative and an incredibly skilled disciplinarian. She has a firm hand and a strong arm that will make even the most stuborn bottom wince. I've been very lucky to experience the birch and Mistress really exceeds when gifting her subs with the reward of the most beautiful stripes from the cane.  Before meeting Sophia, I'd never experienced subspace, yet now a session doesn't pass when I don't achieve an incredible high and enjoy a blessed out state that lasts for hours.

Needless to say there are lovely bruises to be enjoyed for weeks afterwards and as soon as they've healed, I find myself longing for more, and Mistress is of course, always happy to oblige!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CENTRAL LONDON SESSIONS AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 22-24TH

Mistress' Birthday Is Coming Up Soon! Tour Dates And More.

LONDON TOUR DATES