Glasgow Tour Dates - November 23rd, 24th, and 25th 2016

I am excited to announce my first Scottish tour. I have spent time in beautiful Scotland as a tourist but never as a Domme so I can't wait for these dates!

I will be available for sessions on November 23rd, 24th, and 25th at city centre premises Abstrakt.Me Studios. Located very close to Glasgow Central Station, this beautifully equipped dungeon is owned and run by the inimitable Mistress Lillith and features a prison cage, bondage bed, latex vac bed, and a full range of toys and implements, to name but a few.

Advance booking is strongly recommended, so contact me to discuss your session.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CENTRAL LONDON SESSIONS AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 22-24TH

Mistress' Birthday Is Coming Up Soon! Tour Dates And More.

LONDON TOUR DATES