Review From Slave Martin

"I recently had the great and undoubted pleasure of meeting Goddess Sophia at her dungeon in Harrogate.
The Goddess is wonderful to look at, she is good looking, has a lovely figure and a lovely smile.  Goddess Sophia has a wicked sense of humour, a very calm and authoritative manner and I felt at ease in her company.
I liked the feeling of good old fashioned domination. I was tied up and experienced a fantastic caning session with her.  Goddess has a fantastic cane made up of three canes, I urge both new and experienced slaves to call her and beg for this device. It was without doubt the best, most erotic caning session I have ever experienced.
I travel a lot throughout the UK and have visited over forty five different Mistresses in my time; Goddess Sophia was one of the very best I have met.
It hurt in a beautiful but sensuous way, until I could take no more and begged for mercy. Once my pleas were accepted I was then subjected to a fantastic strap on pounding from her; again it hurt, but in a wonderful, hard, forceful way that I can hardly put into words. It really was one, if not the very best, session I have ever enjoyed.
In the morning I woke up feeling that I needed to see her again, so I got dressed and booked an appointment for that day as well. Again, with a beating heart I felt the cane and strap on all over again - I have never had two sessions in two  consecutive days; I couldn't help myself and just had to experience it all over again.
I was challenged to write a review; I was told that failure to produce one would have grave consequences: for each day I failed to produce the review I would be given five strokes per day punishment at our next meeting. I am up to one hundred and forty penalty strokes and know that I will have to take them. It reached the point where I deliberately left the review writing, safe in the knowledge that I was accumulating a punishment  tariff that I can hardly bear to think about.
I will be visiting Goddess Sophia again as soon as time allows - and know what is waiting for me - I can hardly wait and want to go much further with this wonderful, wonderful Goddess.
Goddess Sophia is truly magnificent - easy to be with and very beautiful. I urge anyone thinking of meeting a Dominant Goddess to look no further. Don't hesitate, call her and make that visit. It is worth every moment and effort it takes to earn your place at her feet.
I like her because she is a very classy woman, very funny and very easy going in that she somehow understands exactly what a slave needs.
Thank you Goddess and I will see you soon for my whatever punishment you feel I have coming to me. I want to be beaten without mercy and show Goddess Sophia that she has my ultimate respect."

Slave Martin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CENTRAL LONDON SESSIONS AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 22-24TH

Mistress' Birthday Is Coming Up Soon! Tour Dates And More.

LONDON TOUR DATES