Mistress/Switch Olympia Available For Double Sessions In Glasgow This Week

I'm very pleased to announce that my very close friend Mistress/Switch Olympia is available to join me for double sessions in Glasgow this Thursday and Friday.


Mistress/Switch Olympia



She is relatively new to the professional world of BDSM, but has been active on the fetish scene for many years and enjoys a wide variety of play as a Domme, especially foot worship and trampling, bondage, and spanking and CP. As one of my oldest friends, we share an excellent rapport, so any subs who enjoy being mocked and humilated by beautiful women need look no further! She switches for spanking and CP, so those subs that book a session with us can be punished by both of us, can watch while I spank her, and can join me in spanking her.



Mistress/Switch Olympia

This is a very limited opportunity, available this Thursday and Friday (April 6th and 7th) from late morning until evening. Be aware that Mistress Olympia is available for double sessions with me ONLY. If you would like to enquire about an appointment with us, contact me directly.


Mistress/Switch Olympia

Goddess Sophia






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CENTRAL LONDON SESSIONS AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 22-24TH

Mistress' Birthday Is Coming Up Soon! Tour Dates And More.

LONDON TOUR DATES