A Recent Session

I have just received this write up of a session I enjoyed with my slavegirl last week, and because I'm all about sharing the love, I am posting it here for you to enjoy:

"I booked a hotel for Mistress and I for a change of scenery. I arrive early, the hotel is grand and opulent. Other guests bark snobbishly at bag carriers as I make my way to our suite.

After a quick shower and room set up, there's a knock at the door; I am met by Mistress. She is drop dead gorgeous with waist length flowing red hair. At 5'9" she towers over my 5'2" frame and calmly commands authority.

I welcome her in and pop down to the bar for an ice bucket and glasses for the fizz i have purchased. I return to find Mistress sitting on the bed holding a complimentary hotel slipper. She wastes no time beckoning me over, "are you wearing knickers?" she asks, "Yes, Mistress", I reply, "well, pull them down and bend over my knee" she commands. I push my knickers to my knees, which fall to my ankles as I lay across her lap.

Mistress proceeds to spank with the slipper, which is flimsy and doesn't hurt at all. Mistress, knows this, of course. I appreciated the time to lay in position and take in the enjoyment of the predicament I found myself in. Soon enough, Mistress stops and replaces the slipper with her hand. Her hand spankings are notoriously painful and in the past I've found other 'harder punishment items' to be a relief! She stops spanking and asks me to refill her glass. I do so and return to kneel at her feet. We have a chat about my recent shortcomings. I explain my actions and sincerely apologise. She clearly sets out the punishment I am going to receive; an otk hand spanking, followed by a belting, followed by a spanking with a traditional ebony hairbrush.

After another hand spanking. I am ordered to lay over the end of the bed. I do as I am told and lift my dress exposing my freshly spanked red bottom. I lay waiting, burying my face in the duvet. I know what is coming and in the corner of my eye, I watch Mistress carefully double over the belt and wrap once around her palm.

The belt is thick, maybe 1cm of soft, maliable leather. It's a beautiful item picked up at a charity shop in Whitby. The first two licks land on each cheek, Mistress is kind and is starting gently. The endorphins explode through my body with with each lick and my brain begins to buzz. It really is a wonderful sensation. The punishment builds until she is whipping up a frenzy; the leather repeatedly striking my buttocks. I cry out and arch my back leaving Mistress is no doubt that I am in pain. She stops briefly and asks for another apology before announcing I have 20 left. She proceeds to whip my bare bottom until she is happy that my lesson is learned. She is always compassionate with her punishments and I thank her for her trouble.

Now for the most serious punishment for the most severe shortcoming. I again, kneel at her feet and provide a humbling explanation and apology for my behaviour. I'm genuinely sorry and burst into tears. I ask Mistress to thoroughly punish me and fetch her the hair brush. I also set out a straight back chair, which she sits on. Again, I drape my self over her knees and soon the hairbrush lands on my bottom, hard and heavy in quick succession and I'm quickly struggling. It is a long, thorough punishment, with lots of conversation. Finally she tells me that she knows I'm truly sorry and after a final 20 strokes, the punishment comes to an end.

With punishments out of the way, it's time for a bit of fun. We've brought an electric dog collar, the type with remote control. I put it on around my neck, the strap looks like a choker and the zapper box hidden beneath my hair. We head to the hotel spa. Mistress orders me to go to reception to change some coins. As I speak to the receptionist, the collar zaps my neck repeatedly. I try to concentrate on speaking but not reacting. I look at Mistress, who is clearly very amused and pleased with herself!

We make our way to the changing rooms, which has other guests in. One lady is fixated on starring at us as the collar zaps away. I undress to change into my swimsuit in the public area. I'm well aware of my red bottom and do my best to hide it *ZAP* I'm trying not to yelp. Swimsuits on, we head to the pool.

There are a couple of guests in the water and a member of staff carrying out duties. Time for a bit of breath control. Trying not to be too elborate, I duck under the water and Mistress proceeds to kneel/stand on me. I'm pressed against the floor of the pool and as I look up, I see her on top of me. It's amazing. She pulls me to the surface and I gasp for air. We do this a few times and nobody seems to notice! :)

We are told the pool is closing and we head to the changing rooms. There are two other occupants drying their hair. There is a small partition between us and Mistress orders me over the bench. I'm mortified, but I do as instructed and bend over. Two hard slaps across my lycra clad backside ring out around the changing rooms. I jump up in shock and embarrassment. I must be blushing. Mistress is laughing. I've got to do it again...I bend over again, this time pulling down my bottoms and 4 strikes ring out around the changing room. The sound is deafening. We walk through the changing rooms towards our locker... closer to ladies drying their hair...Mistress stops me again and swats my backside. This is a HUGE fantasy for me and fortunately nobody noticed as I'm extremely embarrassed! I then strip naked, my bum is bruised and swollen, I show Mistress and get no sympathy "it's just a bit red" she dismisses as I get dressed, put my electric collar back on and head to the bar.

The bar is where we spend the rest of evening. It's very posh with a grand piano, classic leather furnishings and staff dressed like best men at a wedding. I go to the bar and as soon as I start ordering, the collar zaps...over and over and over again. I take a deep breath to finish my order, "...and two bags of crisps please..." I managed to blurt out, in pain. My partner has joined us and they're both laughing. We gradually get drunk on more fizz and I get zapped a lot more until it's midnight and we call it a night.

I order Mistress a taxi and she decides it would be appropriate to proceed to give me a couple of whips of the belt on our way through reception. "You're so jumpy!" she laughs, *whip* and she's right, it's a playful interaction and nobody who happens to witness  the exxhange is likely to think anything other than that we're messing about. Doesn't help ease the humiliation though!

I can't wait for next time! :)"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CENTRAL LONDON SESSIONS AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 22-24TH

Mistress' Birthday Is Coming Up Soon! Tour Dates And More.

LONDON TOUR DATES