Next London Dates Announcement

I am once again boarding the train and heading south to London where I will spend a few glorious days holed up in a dungeon sessioning with all you southern subbies!

I arrive mid-afternoon on Thursday 28th September, and am available until Tuesday 3rd October. I am available for sessions every day from 11am to 11pm (some flexibility with start/end times) and will be available for sessions in Walthamstow and Swiss Cottage, depending on availability of the premises and my whereabouts on the day.

Those of you who have sessioned with me before (and those of you who follow me on social media but haven’t yet plucked up the courage to attend a real time session 😉) will know about my passion and talent for all things CP - spanking, caning, whipping, etc. - I love it all and am always delighted to indulge in my passion with old and new subs alike.

Strap-on play is also a particular favourite, and I have been a lot busier with strap-on sessions since I joined Goddess Cleo and the rest of the Strap-On Queen Team at the Domina Parties strap-on event back in July. I have had a lot of enquiries from London subs about when I’m going to be back in town with my trusty harness and collection of majestic appendages, and - now’s your chance, don’t miss out!

I am always booked up on these London tours, so book in advance if you can, but cancellations do happen so it's always worth calling or sending a text to enquire about short notice sessions. Please note that I operate a strict policy regarding deposits for bookings - a 50% deposit must be paid in advance to secure your booking, no exceptions. This can be done by PayPal or straight into my bank account (in cash at the branch if you’re concerned about anonymity). I will give you the relevant payment details once we have agreed a date, time, and place.

To discuss a session and make an appointment, contact me directly, either by telephone on 07929 787 988 or email me via my website.

See you soon…


Sophia x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CENTRAL LONDON SESSIONS AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 22-24TH

Mistress' Birthday Is Coming Up Soon! Tour Dates And More.

LONDON TOUR DATES